STEM = Science Technology Engineering and Maths
What is STEM about at St Brendan’s?
- An opportunity to show interest in something beyond A level qualifications.
- Make you stand out at interview.
Do you want to:
- extend your subject studies or conduct some cross-subject research;
- work as an individual or as part of a group;
- work toward a Gold CREST award or an EPQ;
- take part in a competition or challenge;
- apply for an apprenticeship or University summer placement;
- work with University or industry mentor and gain contacts
We want to facilitate your ideaS and support you in this.
Christi Brasher (Physics)
Juan Alvarez (Maths/ Computer Science)