Student Ambassador Programme
As a St Brendan's student ambassador you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of events, both at college and out in schools. Ambassador working hours are completely flexable, there are no minimum amount of hours you are expected to do - you simply just do what you can!
Why join the Student Ambassador Programme?
- Meet new people and be part of a team
- Try new things and learn new skills
- Improve your UCAS application
- Increase your employablity
- Enhance your CV
- Work in a variety of professional settings
- Build your confidence
- Develop communication skills
- Work flexibly around your studies
- Enjoy free food
What sort of things could you get involved with?
- Attend St Brendan's Open Events
- Lead small campus tours of the college
- Attend school visits
- Talk to tutor groups about what its like at St Brendan's
- Share your experiences with prospective students
- Raise asperations and awareness
- Run activites at campus events
- Photographing and filming
Who can apply?
All St Brendan's first year students will have an opportunity to sign up to become an ambassador at the Freshers Fair in September.
If you were not able to attend the Freshers Fair, you can sign up by emailing here: (Please provide your full name, email address and contact telephone number.)
Sign up here for the Student Ambassador Programme