Student Ambassador Programme
As a St Brendan's student ambassador you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of events, both at college and out in schools. Ambassador working hours are completely flexable, there are no minimum amount of hours you are expected to do - you simply just do what you can!
Why join the Student Ambassador Programme?
- Meet new people and be part of a team
- Try new things and learn new skills
- Improve your UCAS application
- Increase your employablity
- Enhance your CV
- Work in a variety of professional settings
- Build your confidence
- Develop communication skills
- Work flexibly around your studies
- Enjoy free food
What sort of things could you get involved with?
- Attend St Brendan's Open Events
- Lead small campus tours of the college
- Attend school visits
- Talk to tutor groups about what its like at St Brendan's
- Share your experiences with prospective students
- Raise asperations and awareness
- Run activites at campus events
- Photographing and filming
Who can apply?
All St Brendan's first year students will have an opportunity to sign up to become an ambassador at the Freshers Fair in September.