Student Ambassador Programme
What is a Student Ambassador?
A student ambassador is an extension of the St Brendan's Marketing team as you help us promote the College to recruit new students. In return, you'll receive rewards and work experience.
As a student ambassador, you will have the opportunity to work alongside other students and staff on various events, both on campus and around Bristol.
As a student ambassador, you could earn up to £100 every year as all of the events you help with are rewarded with free food or Amazon vouchers.
Ambassadors can be flexible in terms of the hours they work. We allow ambassadors to decide when and if they want to support an activity. If you do not wish to work on an event, there is no need to reply to our emails. The work is opt-in so if you do not email us to let us know you are available; we will assume that you do not want to work.
Could you be a student ambassador?
Yes! We recruit enthusiastic students with a passion for St Brendan's Sixth Form College at the start of each academic year.
What will you gain from being a student ambassador?
- Participating in the ambassador programme will allow you to work with people of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds and is an excellent way of demonstrating your communication and team-building skills.
- Meet new people and be part of a team
- Improve your UCAS application
- Increase your employability
- Enhance your CV
- Work in a variety of professional settings
- Build your confidence
- Work flexibly around your studies
- Enjoy free food
- Be rewarded with Amazon vouchers!
What sort of things could you get involved with?
- Attend St Brendan's Open Events
- Lead small campus tours of the college
- Attend school visits
- Talk to tutor groups about what it's like at St Brendan's
- Share your experiences with prospective students
- Raise aspirations and awareness
- Run activities at campus events
- Photographing and filming
Who can apply?
All St Brendan's first-year students will have an opportunity to sign up to become an ambassador at the Freshers Fair in September otherwise please just email Marketing@Stbrn.ac.uk to sign up or for further information.